BNI Meeting Agenda
Every BNI Meeting across the globe follows the same time-tested agenda, so no matter where you are you always know the basic structure of the meeting.
- Open Networking - 6:45 am
- The meeting is called to order- 7:00 am
- Welcome everyone and introduce Team Leaders
- Core Values
- Purpose and Overview of BNI
- Educational Moment
- Announce Business Network "Leaders"
- Welcome any new BNI members to the organization (induct new members)
- 30-second presentations -- Members introduce themselves, give pitch, specific asks
- Welcome visitors to BNI and have members introduce them (visitors give 30-second presentation)
- Vice President's Report
- Treasurer's Report -- dues, speaker rotation, and introduction of this today's speaker
- Featured Speakers -- Two 10-minute presentations by our weekly featured speakers
- Referrals & Testimonials -- plus thanks for closed business, CEUs, etc.
- Announcements and reminders
- Close meeting -- by 8:30 am