Hello BNI Team,
This week we welcomed a new member, James Bonato. We lost a good sub, but we gained a great member 🙂
- Andy told us about the new branding that BNI Global launched. Be sure to check out http://bnibranding.com/ to view and download all the new resources.
- Don’t forget to send your presentations or weekly announcements to Brooke by COB on Wednesday so she can include it in the slide deck.
- Please be sure to test your speakers and microphone before joining the meeting. Here is an article from Zoom on how to test it yourself. You can always reach out to me directly if you are having trouble.
- Be sure to put in your 1:1’s, closed business, and referrals into BNI Connect using the app or your computer. It’s easy to forget when we aren’t meeting in person.
- We are still looking for nominations for chapter leadership positions. Review the position descriptions here and email Brooke or Guy with your recommendations or willingness to volunteer.
- Rebecca — A colleague from Heartland who was invited by Howard Joseph.
We missed you: Casi McFarland & OC Chanthavong
Presenters:Dan has updated the speaker Rotation. See the latest version here or go to our chapter’s website at https://www.businessnetworkbethesda.com/
Our featured presenters last week were Cindy Maka and Michael Tash. Keep both of these fine people in mind when you are out and about this week.
This week we have Steve Feldman & Robyn Parks presenting, followed by Dan Diggs & Marc Bruno.