Hello BNI Team,
Last week we had another powerful meeting with lots of visitors and subs. Let’s keep the momentum going since we all know that each new face we bring in has the potential to help us all grow our businesses!
- Remember that this week is another stack week. We are looking for graphic designers and creatives. There is still plenty of time to invite visitors!
- Welcome to Cindy Maka from Undreamed Shores, we are thrilled to have you as part of the family!
- Congratulations to Gary Altman & Stephanie Lewis for their contribution as Notable Networkers.
- March Madness is underway. We have a shiny gift card for the top TYFCB, 1:1, and referral-givers in the chapter. You know you want one
- We renewed our contract with the Hilton through June, but we are looking for a volunteer to coordinate an effort to evaluate other meeting locations.
- New members need to take MSP ( Monday the 9th @ Flynn Title and 20th at Essential Systems Solutions) before presenting.
- We need someone with access to an office printer to take on the responsibility of printing our member roster. Please let Dennis Elliott know if you can help.
- Even Hurwitz is no longer a member of our group.
- Jesse Burns: Friends & Family Flooring // [email protected] // 301-821-6888
- Oupekkha Chanthavong (“OC”): OC1 Electric LLC // 301-807-7026 (Application pending)
- Gabe Peyton: DC By Gabe (Design & Construction)
- Todd Howard Ezrin: TOBE Design Group // [email protected] // 301-656-6600
- Ken Salzman: Smart Automation Solutions // [email protected] // 240-277-2149 (Sub for Andrew Farkas)
- Leah Turner: Body & Beyond // [email protected] // 301-758-7980 (Sub for Elaine Warren)
We missed you: Casi McFarland & Steve Feldman.
Our featured presenters last week were Denyse Jeter-Williams & Adam Lowe. Keep both of these fine people in mind when you are out and about this week.
This week we have Cheryl Spell & Ralph Smith presenting.