Hello BNI Team,
Last week we had a great education moment by Denyse Jeter-Williams reminding us all that we need to have each other’s backs in this challenging time. One of the things I’ve always loved about this group is how we all have each other’s backs in various ways. Let’s be sure to keep that up, even though COVID-fatigue has set in for many of us.
- A reminder that we are starting our meeting promptly at 7:00 AM to allow us to have extra time for our infomercials and testimonials. Open networking begins at 6:45.
- Send announcements and presentations to Brooke by COB Wednesday so she can include them in the weekly presentation.
- Our next stack day is July 10th. We are looking for business brokers, graphic designers, business coaches, telecom companies, handymen, and construction companies.
- Naheed Oberfeld: Oberfeld Coaching // [email protected] // 301-633-0305 (Guest of James Bonato)
- Renee Moten: Knee Pain Recipe (Personal Trainer & Physical Therapist) // [email protected] // 301-346-1720 (Guest of Greg Ford)
- Daya Naef: The Success Partner // [email protected] // 202-851-1520 (Guest of Steven Rinaldi)
- Joe Smith: Stream (Energy Supplier – Fuels Category) (Guest of James Bonato)
- For Grant Layman — Kenny Salzman: Smart Automation Solutions // [email protected] // (240) 277-2149
We missed you: Paul Remson, Tracy Noble
Our featured presenters last week were Steven Feys & James Bonato. Keep both of these fine people in mind when you are out and about this week.
This week we have Gregory Flynn & Howard Joseph presenting.
Next week, July 3rd, there will not be a meeting due to the holiday weekend.