Hello BNI Team,
I hope everyone is having a productive and profitable week. Last week we experimented with adding 10 additional seconds to each member’s weekly presentation and referrals/testimonials section, raising it from 30 to 40 seconds each. Our meeting did run over by about 5 minutes despite starting the presentation portion of the meeting at 7:05, but the late ending may have also been attributable to me running the meeting for the first time.
· We had a great visitor day last week. Our next visitor day will be on July 10th, where we are looking for business brokers.
· Our TYFCB for the year is $1,171,799. Not too bad, all things considered.
· Don’t forget to send all announcements and presentations to Brooke by COB on Wednesdays.
· Reach out to Dan Bible if you haven’t received your quarterly dues refund yet.
· Kim Murray / looking to get into contact tracing -- invited by James Bonato
· Jesse Burns, Friends and Family Flooring – Invited by Robyn Parks -- [email protected]
· George Cholokian, CBS Imaging & Copiers -- invited by Stephanie Lewis -- [email protected]
· For Brooke Bruch / Marcy Santos
· For OC Chanthavong / James Sutton
· For Guy Brami / Erik Puskar
· For Stephen Feys / Kenny Salzman
We missed you: Ralph Smith.
Our featured presenters last week were Dan Diggs & Marc Bruno. Keep both of these fine people in mind when you are out and about this week.
This week we have James Bonato & Steven Feys presenting.