Hello BNI Team,
Here is your weekly recap from our last BNI meeting.
- Remember that our meeting presentations now start at 7:00 am, with open networking beginning at 6:45 am. We are still seeing people trickling in a few minutes after the presentation starts which is distracting to everyone.
- Please be sure to enter all visitors into BNI Connect so we all can have access to their contact information (the chapter visitor’s report is a great tool!). I’ve noticed quite a few visitors lately who were not entered so I have no way to get you their information in our weekly email.
- Our August stack day is next week, August 14th! We are looking for Business Coaches and Outsourced CFOs.
- Make sure you are keeping up with your BNI slips so you get credit for all your hard work and the people you refer get credit for referring you!
- Try to do at least one CEU (Continuing Education Unit) per week. The BNI podcast and BNI university are both excellent sources of education.
- Virtual (Zoom) one to one’s are easy and convenient. Don’t let social distancing keep you from meeting with your colleagues.
- Mary Ann Gomez Orta: Accomplishment Coaching // [email protected]
- Kimi-Roux James: (Contact info not in BNI Connect)
- Jeff Miller: Jeff Miller Consulting Alliance (Contact info not in BNI Connect)
- Fiona Mulema: Buckingham Mortgage (observing)
- For Steve Lorberbaum - Patricia Dubroof
- For Diane Lorello - Sara Evans: Sara G. Evans Career Consulting, LLC // [email protected]
We missed you: Andy Stern, Arturo Lacayo, Steven Feys
Our featured presenters last week were Adam Lowe & Frank Milota. Keep both of these fine people in mind when you are out and about this week.
This week we have Ralph Smith & Elaine Warren presenting.