Hello BNI Team,
Last week we had a great meeting, filled with visitors, and led by Brooke Bruch. The more visitors we bring to our meetings the more business we all get, so let’s keep ‘em coming!
- Time change: Don’t forget that our meetings start promptly at 7:00 am now, with open networking between 6:45-7:00.
- Dan sent out a speaker rotation list on July 7th. Be sure to check the schedule and let him know if you have any concerns. In case you missed it, you can always get the latest schedule on our website at
- sure to check the schedule and let him know if you have any concerns. In case you missed it, you can always get the latest schedule on our website at https://www.businessnetworkbethesda.com/
- Noel Schoonover: Seeking Employment in Financial Services // [email protected]
- Bob Cohen: Robert Cohen, LCPC // [email protected]
- Nico Garcia: Garcia Brothers Mobile Detailing // [email protected]
- Shahnam Yazdanu: Yazdani Law Group, LLC // [email protected]
- Kate Schultz: The Pels Law Firm, LLC // [email protected]
- Mary Ann Gomez Orta: Accomplishment Coaching // [email protected]
- Jesse Burns: Friends & Family Flooring // [email protected] // 301-821-6888
- For Christian Zamora: Shelly Bentley
- For OC Chanthavong: James Sutton
We missed you: Elaine Warren, Guy Brami, Steve Lorberbaum, and Tracy Noble
Our featured presenters last week were Diane Lorello & Steven Rinaldi. Keep both of these fine people in mind when you are out and about this week.
This week we have Steve Lorberbaum & Victor Calderone presenting.