Hello BNI Team,
We had another great meeting last week with five visitors and two applications for membership! Let's keep up the momentum, this is good for all of us.
- Make sure your BNI Connect profile is up to date and complete. Most of us have received referrals from the BNI website, so having a current and complete profile only helps generate more business.
- Andy Stern is a hot tamale again, with a referral, visitor and 1:1 last week!
- Stack day is on Feb 14 - contractors, electricians, handymen, interior designers, home services professionals are all great people to invite.
- Remember, If a visitor converts to become a member you get a $50 gift card! (not just on stack days -- any days 🙂
- Gary Altman (31), Greg Ford (28), and Michael Tash (14) all lead the group with the number of referrals this year. Wow!
- Cheryl gave a great networking education moment: Start networking before you need it. Have a plan (who are you looking for). Forget your personal agenda. Get to know people and find ways to be helpful. Don’t dismiss someone based on first impressions. Follow up and follow through. Be a connector. Ask “how can I help you?
Send any announcements or information to me you want to share with the group. These emails go out on Wednesdays, so as long as you get the info to me by COB Tuesday I should be able to include it.
- Someone mentioned the book The Richest Man in Babylon, which I know is a favorite of Steven Feys'. It looks like Amazon is selling the Kindle version for $0.49, so that's a great opportunity to pick it up!
- While we are on the topic of book recommendations, I'll share one of my favorites with you. Building A Story Brand. It's a great way to help you communicate what your business does, in clear language, using the tried-and-true 7-part storytelling framework.
- Arturo Lacayo: Santa Lucia Estate Coffee // 202-644-6105 // [email protected] (application pending)
- Elaine Warren: Body & Beyond Acupuncturist // [email protected] // 301-351-1595 (application pending)
- Brandon Butler: American Inn of Bethesda // [email protected] // 301-656-2907 (Invited by Andy stern)
- Scott Hobbs: ComTech Inc. // [email protected] // 301-670-190p (Invited by Brooke Bruch)
- For Robyn Parks - Elizabeth Chomas: Photographer // [email protected] // 301-529-0774
We missed you: Andrew Farkas, Leslie Sandler, and Justin McCartney.
Chapter Goals (From October 2019 to October 2020):
Increase our chapter size to 40 -- Currently at 34 and growing
Have 65 Visitors this year -- Currently 17
Close 3 million worth of business -- $1,446,622
Our featured presenters last week were Howard Joseph and Steven Feys. Keep both of these fine people in mind when you are out and about this week.
This week we have Diane Lorello & Steven Rinaldi presenting.