Hello BNI Team,
This week we are back at our usual meeting spot, the Rockville Hilton. We’ll be in the Regency room which is upstairs in the main conference center.
- Last week we welcomed our newest member, Arturo Lacayo. Please be sure to schedule a 1:1 with him.
- Our next visitor day will be on March 13th. We are looking for Graphic Designers and others in creative industries.
- March Madness starts next week. We’ll have a shiny new gift card for each person with the most 1:1’s, referrals, TYFCB’s, and visitors.
- Cheryl and Denyse were last week’s Hot Tamales, each one having a 1:1, a referral, and a visitor during the week. Great job!
- Dan sent out the updated speaker roster last week. Be sure to check it out and let him know if you have any changes. You can also see it on our chapter’s website at https://www.businessnetworkbethesda.com/.
- As a reminder, new members have to complete the Member Success Program (MSP) online and in-person training before you can give your presentations. If you have any questions about that, please contact your mentor coordinator, Greg Ford.
- Judy Stephenson: Office of the County Executive // [email protected] // 240-777-2012
- Maria Gabriela Gutierrez: Wylo // [email protected] // 301-633-1567
- Vern Krieger: Legacy Home Services // [email protected] // 301-509-1400 (For Diane Lorello)
- Noah Joseph: Capx Solutions // [email protected] // 610-241-5289 (For Justin McCarty)
- Bob Blair for Mike Tash
We missed you: Eve Hurwitz & Marc Bruno.
Chapter Goals (From October 2019 to October 2020):
Increase our chapter size to 40 — Currently at 35Have 65 Visitors this year — Currently 14Close 3 million worth of business — $631,718
Our featured presenters last week were Christian Zamora & Steve Lorberbaum. Keep both of these fine people in mind when you are out and about this week.
This week we have Dennis Elliott & Frank Milota presenting.