Hello BNI Team,
Last week was our first week trying to incorporate a timer into our weekly presentations. Thank you, everyone, for your patience while we work out the glitches and the logistics. We hope that this tool makes it easier for everyone to stay on track and for us to keep our meetings running on time.
Please remember that your camera is on during the meeting and people can see you, even when the PowerPoint presentation is running. You probably don’t want to get caught doing something embarrassing so feel free to temporarily turn off your video if you need to take care of personal matters. Announcements:
- All of our BNI Online meetings are recorded and stored online. The recordings are password protected and only BNI Corporate, BNI Central Maryland, and our chapter’s leadership team have access to them by default. We added a disclaimer slide to our weekly presentation (download it here) with more information.
- Please remember to send all announcements and presentations to Brooke by the end of the day on Wednesday so she has time to put together the slide presentation for our meeting.
- Our next stack day is on May 8th. We are specifically looking for florists and event planners. As always, please feel free to invite any other professions you might have in mind.
- We had 4 visitors this week and 5 the week before. Keep up the great work!
- Congratulations to Robyn, Guy, and Greg Ford for having the highest number of CEUs last month. In addition to the online training, the BNI Podcast is also a great way to earn CEUs while you walk the dog, clean the house, or do just about anything else.
- A link to the meeting recording from last week is here. Use the password 0s*[email protected] to access it.
- Print1 is still making face shields for front line workers. Check out their Facebook page or contact Andrew Farkas for more information.
- The Logo Shack is making custom face masks. Contact Mike Tash for more information.
Our featured presenters last week were Paul Remson & Guy Brami. Keep both of these fine people in mind when you are out and about this week.
This week we have Stephanie Lewis & Brooke Bruch presenting.