By now most of us are feeling the end-of-year hustle. This said, we are collectively up another almost $100K in TYFCB this week, so thank you for taking the time to document all the great 1-2-1's and business being passed.
We will be meeting virtually this Friday, and then our next meeting will be on January 7th (!!) in our new "In-Person-Virtual" format. Please read today's email from Marc on behalf of the Membership Committee for more details.
- Our meetings always start at 6:45am and end at 8:30am.
- Starting January 7th, we will be meeting via an "In-Person-Virtual" format on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month at the Rockville Hilton where the good old breakfast buffet will be served.
- Those in attendance will join our regular Zoom link via the 360 degree camera/projector.
- Those attending from outside the Hilton will join via their individual computers.
- Visitors are welcome to join our In-person-virtual meetings on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month.
- If you cannot attend during this time, you are expected to find a sub and forward me their information so I can include their names in the presentation and ensure they feel welcome. If you cannot find a sub, please let me know asap.
- Our website is https://www.bethesdabusinessbni.com/ A continued thank you to Adam Lowe for supporting us.
So...Who is Presenting this Week???
- Purpose & Overview this week is being presented by Guy Brami
- Networking Education this week will be presented by Charlie Steele
- Notable Networker is the person who is doing 1-1s, passing referrals etc. We are now highlighting how networking has helped this member and what specific ideas they have to share with fellow members. This week our Notable Networker is Matt Mangan
- Member Spotlight is for the member who has given a lot and we are highlighting their accomplishments and thinking about them a bit more going forward. Extra time at the end of Visitor Weekly Presentations is allocated for this honor. This week our Member Spotlight is Robyn Parks
- This Week's Featured Speakers are Steve Feldman and Dan Diggs.
Visitors/Subs -> Meet our Speakers:
- Steve Feldman and Dan Diggs will be presenting this Friday. Is there someone you know who might be a potential referral for either speaker? Why not invite them to visit our meeting this Friday? Even better, why not make an introduction ahead of time!!!
Be nice to your VP... [PowerPoint Meeting Reminder(s)]:
- Any meeting updates (including weekly presentation slides) will be appreciated if received by Noon this Wednesday.
- If you are sending a PowerPoint presentation please also email [email protected] >>>> I will always confirm when I have received your presentation, so if you have sent it and I have not confirmed receipt, please email or call me at (240) 888-9564.
Your thoughts and suggestions for our meetings and our BNI chapter in general are always appreciated. Please email or set up a 1-2-1 with me any time to share your thoughts.
Have a productive and safe week.