Happy 1st Monday of the new term, Bethesda Business!
I got very used to opening Steven’s info-packed emails to ensure I didn’t get caught off guard during our meetings. Hopefully everyone will continue to pay attention under my direction 🙂
From our Leadership:
- Here is a link to our first PALMS Report of the fiscal year through 10/4.
- Our meetings start at 6:45am and end at 8:30am.
- Please make a concerted effort to block this time on your calendar so you can stay engaged with other members and our weekly meeting.
- If you cannot attend during this time, you are expected to find a sub and forward me their information so I can include their names in the presentation and ensure they feel welcome. If you cannot find a sub, please let me know asap.
- We are meeting virtually until Dan and I wrap our minds around our options during this crazy time.
- Our website is https://www.bethesdabusinessbni.com/ A continued thank you to Adam Lowe for saving all of us from falling down technical rabbit holes.
So…Who is Presenting this Week???
- Purpose & Overview this week is being presented by Sarah Najafi
- Networking Education this week will be presented by Mary Ann Gomez Orta
- Notable Networker is the person who is doing 1-1s, passing referrals etc. We are now highlighting how networking has helped this member and what specific ideas they have to share with fellow members. This week our Notable Networker is Greg Ford.
- Member Spotlight is for the member who has given a lot and we are highlighting their accomplishments and thinking about them a bit more going forward. Extra time at the end of Visitor Weekly Presentations is allocated for this honor. This week our Member Spotlight is Victor Calderon.
- This Week’s Featured Speakers are Diane Lorello & Howard Joseph
Visitors/Subs -> Meet our Speakers:
- We’ve been pretty light on new visitors lately; Diane Lorello and Howard Joseph will be presenting this Friday. Is there someone you know who might be a potential referral for either speaker? Why not invite them to visit our meeting this Friday? Even better, why not make an introduction ahead of time!!!
Be nice to your VP… [PowerPoint Meeting Reminder(s)]:
- Any meeting updates will be appreciated if received by Noon the Wednesday prior to our meeting. I don’t like saying no – but really hope you will respect my time as your volunteer co-leader by adhering to these guidelines.
- If you are sending a PowerPoint presentation please also email [email protected] >>>> I will always confirm when I have received your presentation, so if you have sent it and I have not confirmed receipt, please email or call me at (240) 888-9564.
Your thoughts and suggestions for our meetings and our BNI chapter in general continue to be encouraged and are always appreciated. Please email or set up a 1-2-1 with me any time to share your thoughts. I’m looking forward to hearing from each of you often!