I hope everyone's week is off to a strong start. I look forward to seeing everyone at our happy hour this Thursday, 10/28 from 5:30 - 7pm @ 11300 Rockville Pike. There is ample street parking, and the entrance to the building is on the Security Lane side. To find the meeting room, enter through the front door, take the staircase straight ahead and past the elevators. At the top of the stairs make a left and the meeting room is ahead. Thanks to Steven Feys and Gary for planning!
On an unrelated note, Stephanie Lewis underwent surgery today, so please keep her in your thoughts.
- Our meetings start at 6:45am and end at 8:30am.
- Please make a concerted effort to block this time on your calendar so you can stay engaged with other members and our weekly meeting.
- If you cannot attend during this time, you are expected to find a sub and forward me their information so I can include their names in the presentation and ensure they feel welcome. If you cannot find a sub, please let me know asap.
- We are meeting virtually until Dan and I wrap our minds around our options during this crazy time.
- Our website is https://www.bethesdabusinessbni.com/ A continued thank you to Adam Lowe for trying to save all of us from falling down technical rabbit holes.
So...Who is Presenting this Week???
- Purpose & Overview this week is being presented by Diane Lorello.
- Networking Education this week will be presented by Steve Lorberbaum.
- Notable Networker is the person who is doing 1-1s, passing referrals etc. We are now highlighting how networking has helped this member and what specific ideas they have to share with fellow members. This week our Notable Networker is Burman Berger.
- Member Spotlight is for the member who has given a lot and we are highlighting their accomplishments and thinking about them a bit more going forward. Extra time at the end of Visitor Weekly Presentations is allocated for this honor. This week our Member Spotlight is Mike Tash.
- This Week's Featured Speakers are Kenny Morales and Charlie Steele.
Visitors/Subs -> Meet our Speakers:
- Kenny Morales and Charlie Steele will be presenting this Friday. Is there someone you know who might be a potential referral for either speaker? Why not invite them to visit our meeting this Friday? Even better, why not make an introduction ahead of time!!!
Be nice to your VP... [PowerPoint Meeting Reminder(s)]:
- Any meeting updates will be appreciated if received by Noon this Wednesday. I don’t like saying no - but really hope you will respect my time as your volunteer co-leader by adhering to these guidelines.
- If you are sending a PowerPoint presentation please also email [email protected] >>>> I will always confirm when I have received your presentation, so if you have sent it and I have not confirmed receipt, please email or call me at (240) 888-9564.
Your thoughts and suggestions for our meetings and our BNI chapter in general continue to be encouraged and are always appreciated. Please email or set up a 1-2-1 with me any time to share your thoughts. I'm looking forward to hearing from each of you often!