I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend. Here's to enjoying the leftover candy - and to self-restraint for those of us with kids in the house...
- Our meetings start at 6:45am and end at 8:30am.
- Please make a concerted effort to block this time on your calendar so you can stay engaged with other members and our weekly meeting. This includes keeping your video on whenever possible.
- If you cannot attend during this time, you are expected to find a sub and forward me their information so I can include their names in the presentation and ensure they feel welcome. If you cannot find a sub, please let me know asap.
- Starting Jan 7th we will be meeting in person. The search for a suitable location is underway, so stay tuned.
- Our website is https://www.bethesdabusinessbni.com/ A continued thank you to Adam Lowe for trying to save all of us from falling down technical rabbit holes.
So...Who is Presenting this Week???
- Purpose & Overview this week is being presented by Paul Remson.
- Networking Education this week will be presented by Frank Milota.
- Notable Networker is the person who is doing 1-1s, passing referrals etc. We are now highlighting how networking has helped this member and what specific ideas they have to share with fellow members. This week our Notable Networker is Marc Bruno.
- Member Spotlight is for the member who has given a lot and we are highlighting their accomplishments and thinking about them a bit more going forward. Extra time at the end of Visitor Weekly Presentations is allocated for this honor. This week our Member Spotlight is Greg Flynn.
- This Week's Featured Speakers are Gary Altman and Sarah Najafi.
Visitors/Subs -> Meet our Speakers:
- Gary Altman and Sarah Najafi will be presenting this Friday. Is there someone you know who might be a potential referral for either speaker? Why not invite them to visit our meeting this Friday? Even better, why not make an introduction ahead of time!!!
Be nice to your VP... [PowerPoint Meeting Reminder(s)]:
- Any meeting updates (including weekly presentation slides) will be appreciated if received by Noon this Wednesday. I don’t like saying no - but really hope you will respect my time as your volunteer co-leader by adhering to these guidelines.
- If you are sending a PowerPoint presentation please also email [email protected] >>>> I will always confirm when I have received your presentation, so if you have sent it and I have not confirmed receipt, please email or call me at (240) 888-9564.
Your thoughts and suggestions for our meetings and our BNI chapter in general continue to be encouraged and are always appreciated. Please email or set up a 1-2-1 with me any time to share your thoughts.